It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Holiday card design for my dad (I)

My dad asked me to design his Christmas cards this year, so I made three. I chose three symbols of our family's favorite place, Big Sur: a sprig of lupin, a redwood cone, and a golden eagle's feather.

If you'd like to purchase some for yourself, or another of my various holiday card designs, please check out my Cafepress site.


2 comments:

  1. You are so ridiculously talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sir! I think this is like my first comment ever...! (Unconfirmed.)

      Delete